Friday, July 09, 2010

Has it really been a full year since I published a post on this blog? I've hardly been slacking, as an issue of LA YOGA Ayurveda and Health magazine comes out each month. And, starting at the end of 2009, we launced a weekly email newsletter, for which I write a short note. Those notes have their home only in the newsletter, and the represent whatever I'm thinking about at the time, so what better place to start publishing them but here, too!

I've also been busier since I've been teaching at class in the studio that is also filmed online at Yogaglo in Santa Monica, and I receive notes from people in LA and all over the world who are taking the classes.

1 comment:

KeralaAyurveda said...

I can imagine how busy you have been. I receive your newsletter and can see the number of events that you are involved in! One can only do so much ... Thank you for all of your continued hard work and contributions to Yoga and Ayurveda! You bring light to so many people.

Blessings,

Rick Roux